Monday, November 1, 2010

A MONSTROUS MONDAY!!!!!! 6'6 240 - Dats What I Do

After negotiating for months and months we finally convinced DJ MonstaLung and SoundVizion Ent to start dropping an EXCLUSIVE track with LiveFromTheDub.com EVERY Monday! and Monstrous Mondays was born.... HUW HA HA HAA HHAAAHAHA HAHA .... What day other than the day after Halloween would be more appropriate to start Monstrous Mondays? I don't know either.

First off DJ MonstaLung comes super correct with a crazy new joint from Mr. Dub Vee aka 6'6 240 - Dats What I Do.... When I say we're the best hip hop blog in West Virginia I mean it!




If you want to DOWNLOAD THE TRACK GET IT HERE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just a question... is the full song of "Dat's what i do" only a minute and 54 seconds long? if so thats what i have downloaded but if not where can i get the whole song?