Thursday, November 4, 2010

Meuwl - Tools of the Trade



I always loved this picture... yes that is light being captured in mid air that is the PIST that Meuwl used occasionally. Super creative...

This is THE song that established Meuwl as an artist to look out for in WV. This graffiti writers anthem brought B-Boys, Writers and Backpackers to his shows by the boatload for years. I've seen this performed live if not 100 times damn close and it is still one of my favorite songs of his.

Meuwl - Tools of the Trade prod by 95 by LiveFromTheDub



P.S. This is the only version of it I could find. It's the version off of the Nine Nick Bags of Funk Pt.2 CD that is minus the "Hi my name is" sample in the middle. If you have the full version can you please email it to us at LiveFromTheDub@gmail.com and I'll replace it on SoundCloud for everybody! Thanks

No comments: