Friday, October 15, 2010

Freckles from VH1's "Real Chance of Love 2" get into fight in Charleston last night?

Normally we don't report on rumors and negative situations here at LiveFromTheDub.com buuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttt..... the streets are talking HEAVY about this one.


Freckles and Woody Wood (not involved at all)

I can 100% confirm that WV native and current Houston Tx resident "Freckles" of "Real Chance of Love 2" on VH1 got into an altercation aka a big ass fight last night at a party celebrating West Virginia State's Homecoming. She gets busy... No idea who started it or what it was over but to quote her Facebook status earlier today

I would like to apologize to State for ending their 1st afterparty early..but thats what happen when u miss a bossy bitch w/a hoosrat.. They tried to jump me tonite fb..but my lil crew had me. Envy gets u nowhere..just luk @ urselves.. Haha


P.S. Shout out to the bartender last night for hooking me up with the extra strong Crown and Cokes!

No comments: