Saturday, December 3, 2011

New B-Hyphen Joints

From B. Hyphen:

So I have an album out. Sorta. I put together this collection I could only call Originals because it consists of all the originals songs I've produced from 2007 to now. Hopefully in the next few days it will hit iTunes and Spotify. As the album continues to show on the sites, I'll keep everyone updated.

So why make an album out of songs that people can already get for free? Mostly for practice. I've never sold anything digitally and I figured why not start out small so that I don't make mistakes when I'm ready to release my debut album next year. And it's also very cool to have something that you worked hard on for sale on major music sites.

If you want to support, the album is only $5.39 on eMusic and $7.99 on Amazon. All digital. If not, go to bhyphen.com and find those songs for free, lol.

Tracklisting:

1. Champion (Feat. Travis Dupri)
2. This Ain't About You (Feat. Thack)
3. Sometimes (Produced by Marcus D'Tray)
4. Come Out Swinging (Produced by Profit Money)
5. So Ignorant (Feat. Paycheck Game) (Produced by Greedy Beatz)
6. Feelin' So Good (Produced by DJ Coutz)
7. Demon In The Bottle
8. Do It All Again (Magic)
9. Familiar Ringtone
10. What It Look Like
11. Playing Back Moments (Produced by Profit Money)

Amazon
eMusic

Playing Back Moments - Hyphen's tribute to the late king Meuwl:



What It Look Like (Official Video):

No comments: