Friday, December 3, 2010

98.7 The Beats Woody Woods beefing with Lil Flip???




Charleston radio personality (98.7 The Beat) and Core DJs Syndicated Radio Show host "Uncle" Woody Woods look to be beefing right now....

Here is what Woody has to say about the situation...


THIS JUST IN...LIL (LAME) FLIP told my producers that HE IS TO SLEEPY TO come to the WOODY WOODS SHOW...SMH ...Hey FLIP when was the last time you had a hit 2000??.. I'm gonna make SURE you will NEVER have a another one!! To my up and coming artist NEVER get to big to visit RADIO STATIONS...Because RADIO can MAKE YOU and it also can BREAK YOU...So with that being said F-U FLIP (in my Cee Lo green voice)


AND

Thats why T.I.P crush his career...and when T.I, was in the city last year the 1st person he called was me to come to the station...TIP will sale more albums in JAIL then Flip will ever sale..OK I'M DONE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nigga stop being a bitch it must of been a reason flip didn't come to yo lame ass radio station and words confirmed from flip his self he ain't got no beef wit nobody, just like a hoe nigga to bring up that t.i shit and if u look at shit his career been on life support punk nigga been and out of jail his dam self if this shit between you and flip dnt bring up another nigga name in da sitaution wack nigga

Anonymous said...

what?

learn to speak English you ignorant fuck...

Anonymous said...

Fuck Flip. Burn Slow Pussy Ass Nigga!