Tuesday, April 20, 2010

WE'RE BAAAAACK!!!!!!!

After a few month hiatus we are officially back. It took me a minute to get back to where I felt I NEEDED to give you guys new music, videos, info, rumors, etc. But after the Meuwl Memorial Show at 123 Pleasent Street in Morgantown last Friday I felt the NEED to come back and do it bigger and better than ever!


Let's start off with one CLASSIC joint and a couple of pieces of information.

Meuwl and Ace Beanz off of the "Soooo Hot Right Now" mixtape with Charlie Blac from a few years back...

Meuwl ft Ace Beanz - FREESTYLE
http://usershare.net/j9oew493fm82


"Make my epitaph show/ that I gave a lot/ when I pass away and folks speak of Meuwl/ they gonna say that fool made people move" - Meuwl


Word is that Charlie Blac is dropping a "Best of" of sorts of Meuwls hottest verses and several unreleased songs. Not just songs that weren't officially released but literally UNHEARD songs. This should hit the streets the night of the Memorial Show at The Blue Parrot in Charleston WV on April 30th.


For some pictures from the show at 123 in Morgantown....

Click Here >>>> http://bit.ly/aLVdft

No comments: