Wednesday, August 12, 2009

DJ Prodigy - All Aces Vol. 6

First time we've posted a DJ Prodigy mixtape, dude seems to drop consistent so look for more stuff from him in the future. This mixtape has a couple of exclusives from Charleston's Ray P on it so make sure you check for those.


http://www.sendspace.com/file/vayohw


1. Intro - Ray-P
2. Darling Love- Ray-P
3. Off The Books Freestyle- Ray-P
4. Digital Girl Remix- Jamie Foxx Ft. Kanye West, The Dream, and Drake
5. Whatever You Want- Consequence Ft. Kanye West
6. You Nasty- Young Dro
7. My Type Of Shit- Ray-P
8. On and On - Famone
9. Make You Sweat- T.I.
10. New Money - DV Alias Khryst
11. The Winner- Drake
12. I'm a Beast Freestyle - Iron Contra
13. Film- Nas
14. Throw It In The Bag Remix- Fabolous Ft Drake
15. Mad At Me - Murphy Lee
16. This is For My Niggas- Lupe Fiasco
17. Lipstick - Laze Royal
18. Don't Know Yall - Young Dro
19. All Night- T.I.
20. Successful Remix- Drake
21.Who I'm Suppose To Be- Iron Contra
22. First Name Last Name Remix- Shawty Lo
23. Outro - Ray-P

No comments: