Thursday, January 8, 2009

DOCeasar - Goliath (The 304 Version) Prod By 95

DOCeasar aka The King of the Appalachians. End of story, it's like the highlander.... "There can only be one".

Cease is one of the coolest, down to earth and humble MC's that I have ever had the personal privelage of meeting. For whatever reason the beast within has been awoken! White Mic needs to be careful how he handles this situation or it could get real ugly real fast for any hopes of him living up to his self proclaimed "King" title. I personally was always under the impression that the streets (the fans) gave you your title not you told the fans what your title was and they ran with it. Anyways, I guess now he's going to try to take out the real King and see where that leads. Like I said, be careful what you wish for young man... sometimes your elders still have a nice punch.

But back to the song... DOCeasar goes crazy on the third verse. Those of you with a knowledge of your WV hip hop history are going to love it!


DOCeasar - Goliath (The 304 Version) Prod By 95
http://www.zshare.net/audio/538541362e4bf544/

Like I said the 3rd verse is ... well you be the judge

I employ Big Boy Tactics, Im tight wit Mr. DubVee;
Got a lil brother named Kutta, my other brother's Buzzy/
In the Lab like a Rat making rabid raps;
Rebel of Ruckus that might not ever get a Platinum plaque/
but I aint worried bout that, I get my repect;
from Dirty Huns, flirty honeys and Black Rednecks/
Bricklayin with the Poverty stricken;
we got folks makin a whole lot of music but the quality slippin/
It's safe to say our taste in music probably different;
U wayne lollipop lickin, I'm Mahogany Rakim'n/
I'm one of the reasons Tiger call himself the Ace, he said he gonna have 2 1 up the King to take his place/
and it's friendly competition I spar like Ali;
been kinda waiting on somebody to try me/ I be bringin the Illest whether Kinetics or Leagues ;
one of the best that ever said it U better believe/
me and my Dinner Thieves are just trying to get a plateful;
You're no H-O ,U H-O--M-O be grateful/
that anybody bother to listen, I feel blessed ;
folks take time to put me in their CD deck/ And I give what I can I'm a Self Made Man;
That won't hesitate to lend a helping hand/ To the point that I was talkin to my uncle D Hunter;
He said don't let being worried bout others take u under/ So I aint worried bout nunya,
95 hook the track up ; been in Grind Mode now i got some resources Stacked Up/
NdaKut with Cookiehead, here's my Diagnosis;
I Assasinate any Appalachain opposers/ Like Im posed to,
I paint profound pictures; but I only use words so my Sound got Vizion/
And my crown not missing, The mere thought makes me Nauseous;
launch Warheads at Ur head homey be cautious/ or as sensai say tread lightly grasshopper;
U in the woods with the wolves, sheep to the slaughter/
author of Slaughterhouse Music before I ever got a Paycheck;
say any thing u want little homies, just don't say that/
And this the only time Im a say raps about it in public;
I just wanted to yall to know how I felt on the subject/
offended aint the word more like underappreciated;
Like the path that u walkin on I one of those that paved it/
laid it and made it possible for these rookies;
I go back like the first Multifest and Stroh Boogie/
A Maniac Mind, got a son named Nyan; that sound sorta something like me in my prime/
so talking primates, welcome to the planet of the apes;
SELF MADE GANG make no mistake/ I take no shorts, my words Rouse the Rabble;
and I only know war i forgot how to battle/ Its...............



No comments: